Wednesday, May 19, 2010

adios

my heart says what im doin is wrong
mind says its right
im confused in here
dunno to take which side

life has brought me here today
i have no fear
dunno if it'll stay this way
its a roller-coaster ride

it's too late
I believe
time to leave
time to say
cheerios, adios
im gonna miss you my friend

torn between friendship and love
how can i choose one
hang on, let me take this slow
it is better said than done

close your eyes
close your ears
hold your thoughts
be in my shoes
what do you feel
what will you do
tell me what to mend

i am bad at taking decisions
lived my whole life making assumptions
why cant you make it clear
lemme kno your intentions

I can't see
you hurt again
dont want to be
the cause of pain
so, cheerios.. Adios
nothing more to say, the end

14 comments:

  1. A honest confession here-one that touches the heart. Good writing .May you find all the answers to your questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats painful..the decision may not ever sound fair to none..The emotions were portrayed brilliantly and the title was so apt..

    Alcina

    ReplyDelete
  3. great conveyance of feelings ...well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. heartfelt words..enjoyed the flow.

    welcome,

    Happy Rally.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I find that they do say saying goodbye is an awful thing! Enjoy the rally!
    http://lynnaima.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. at "hold your thoughts" i pictured someone literally putting their hands on the sides of their head and trying to keep their thoughts from falling out.

    If this is based on a current real life situation, best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice... nice. Liked 'the end' part a lot. :D

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. its always difficult to choose between the two I think. friendship and love. wonder why its not possible for both to happen simultaneously! :)

    Rally Week 41 - My Poetry

    ReplyDelete
  11. From the heart- love it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great words, glad I found your work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. please return favors to poets who were here for you.

    enjoy encouraging poets, getting encouraged.

    cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Was very nyc work..so have nominated u for outstanding poet of the poetry month :)

    ReplyDelete