Wednesday, March 2, 2011

misery

Why do you call me crazy???
When you know you are crazy too!!!
When I yell at you.. Hell Yea. You yell back at me

Why do you call me stupid???
When you know you are stupid too!!!
When I said I love you... You said.. totally, I love you too

May be I liked it crude back then
May be U did obtrude
I want this misery to end

Its better to conclude
Rather than to delude
I want this misery to end

why do you say im not caring
wou know you have never cared for me too
you are insensitive
inconsiderate and indecisive

you dont know what you want
still you expect me to give it to you
what eva i do, u say im not cooperative

dont want to sound so rude
but u just spoil my mood
i want this misery to end

go find another dude
i cant take your attitude
i want this misery to end

i want this misery to end.

No comments:

Post a Comment