Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Gaya3

Original : By Mythili Krishnan
im so lost here wid out u
im so.....
im so lost....
there is so much to say yet u not not here to hear...
my heart is full of pain n yur not here to share ....
im so alone n i well dead without u...
im so lost with out now....
im so...
i wanna see u simle ...
im wanna see u cry....
i wanna hug u now
i wanna kiss u nw.....
u make my day but now
im so lost

My Version:
Im so lost without you
Im so lost
im, im so lost
im so lost without you

Im so lost
im, im so lost

There's so much to say..........

yet you are not here
you are not here to hear.............
My heart is full of pain

and you are not there
you are not there to share

i feel so lonely in here

without you
im so lost.. im..im so lost
I feel id b well dead

without you
im so lost.. im..im so lost


I feel im alive

id like to jive
singing this song all the while
you are the one who'll make me smile

when im wid you


you make my day
rainy or sunny..
i like it anyway..
but now im so lost.wid out u..im.. im so lost... i feel so lonely in this world... wid out you.
im.. im so lost

I wanna see you smile

I wanna see you cry...............wid joy
I wanna hug you tight
I wanna kiss u gud night
but you are not here to care
but you are not here to care

No comments:

Post a Comment