Saturday, February 13, 2010

you know you make a difference


you know you make a difference...
you make a difference in my life..
i know you've never noticed

you've never noticed me all the while

i dream about you day in and day out
i scream aloud with joy when i see you smile
i scheme and script and plan how to make you mine

i wonder why, i wonder what, i wonder how.....

you know you make a difference
you make a difference in my life
everytime you ignore me

ignore me i feel im in the wrong isle

when im looking at you, dont shut the door upon me
when im talking to you, dont walk away from me
you would never get a faithful lover than me...

you know why, you know what, you know how....

you know i would make a difference...
id make a difference in your life..
Still you're decieving, u r decieveing urself
i urge you to think twice....
when your stardom is lost, ul try to find some one to care
one day you'll realise that money cant buy you love...
but it doesnt matter, coz i will be gone....
you'll know how, you'll know why, you'll know what.......
you know il make a difference... il make a difference in your life....

No comments:

Post a Comment